Easy and simple
How to make a working +use button in Team Fortress 2
This tutorial is for advanced players only, if you do not know how to make a button in Source SDK please go and learn that first.
- Make your button. If you are advanced player you already know how to do this, check the use activates in the flags tab and put any output you want.
- Press the entity tool and from the entity list choose point_servercommand. Image
- Put the entity anywhere in your map. Double click on it and give it a name, I chose commander. Image
- Now choose the entity tool again and make an entity called: 'logic_auto'. Place it anywhere you want. Image
- Now double click on the logic_auto and go to the outputs tab. Fill it up like this.