A TF2 Map by the Team Fortress Mappers Consortium Drunken Gun, 007 Caffeine Deathkiller (Shinokorosha) ZargonX
Norad is a product of the collected work of makers of cplabor, cpstarship, and the hetzchase Portal series.
BLU has discovered RED's secret Norad base under construction in a remote mountain range. The base will be fully operational upon the completion of a thermonuclear reactor. BLU must make a dastardly, devious delivery to doom the diabolical device before it's too late!
Special Thanks to Jason "Murder" [**** and Balls] Community brb! uninstalling Community
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Update 3/9/09 Upgraded to final release
- Minimized download crashing bug.
- Various aesthetic improvements.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Update 1/18/08 Upgraded to BETA 3
Changes included are those noted in the previous update. Blue now has additional means to proceed to cap 2 in stage 2, and there is more sniper access to the reactor for them to ease capping the last point.
- Increased capture area around the cart
- Increased cart speed
- Decreased number of people needed for cart to reach full speed
- Fixed inline model error that would prevent people from downloading the file
- Players can now jump into pit at the end
- Explosion cinematics updated
- Explosion damage & radius increased
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Update 12/28/08 Some of the changes needed that will go into b3:
-Less time allowance per cap overall -Slightly brighter lighting in some dark buildings -More metal for some of the indoor areas -Fix FPS at red respawn stairwell near stage 1, cap 2. -Blue needs a little more help capping stage 2, caps 2 and 4. Going to give more routes.