Horizon is a linear surf map with new game mode called Power Grab.
Power Grab lets players fight for randomly selected power-ups. The team who reaches the required kills wins the reward. Kill counters are displayed at the bottom of the screen along with the power-up which is currently being played for. Once a power-up has been earned a new one will be selected after 20 seconds.
- GOD MODE (100 Kills). Gives your entire team godmode.
- HORSEMANN (75 Kills). Spawns the Horseless Headless Horsemann.
- LEECH (50 Kills). Drains the losing team's health and heals the winning team.
- SPOOK (50 Kills). Turns the winning team invisible and scares the losing team.
- BOMBPROOF (25 Kills). Makes your team immune to explosive damage.
- TELEFRAG (25 Kills). Turns the losing team's teleporters into murderers.
Each power-up lasts for 20 seconds, but the Horsemann deactivates them until he's killed.
Along with the power-ups are 2 dispenser orbs, 1 for each team. They regenerate your health, but also allow access to the hidden spawn areas.
On the middle floor of jail are 3 coloured buttons, the red and blue buttons activate sentry guns, while the green button frees players.
Well that's about it, I had a great time making the map and I hope you like it.
GOD MODE now requires 100 kills and HORSEMANN requires 75.
Replaced REGENERATION with LEECH.
Renamed PANIC to SPOOK.
Added a green trail for the first person to reach the end of the map.
Fixed a glitch where the Horsemann would fall out of spawn and stop the power-ups. If this happens in v3 he gets removed and the power-ups resume.
Removed broken areaportals and occluders.