Vs Saxton Hale Mann co. Headquarters version 14.
The map’s based off of the picture of Mann co. headquarter released with TF2’s mannconomy update. (as seen here) The detail is amazingly consistent with the picture. Down to the number of windows and the ratios of height and distance: everything seen in the picture is carefully reproduced in this map. For what’s not seen: it’s guess-work and hopefully will live up to anyone’s expectation of how the areas might look.
Every round starts off with Saxton Hale jumping off the roof of Mann co HQ. His goal: to rip some hippies apart! He hits the ground with a thunderous smash as the round commences.
The map’s basically a skyscraper in the middle of the desert. The play-space consists of open areas on the ground. There are a couple passageways and side areas, but for the most part fighting happens in the central hub area.
CHANGE LOG v12 to v14
This is just a quick update to fix up a couple things.
- Reworked side areas.
- Improved skybox.
- Added, rearranged, tweaked props.
- Made a lot of brush-based improvements.
- Cleaned up a lot of displacement.
- Added an explosion.
- Improved lighting.
- Remade loading-menu picture.
- Added negative hurt brush to heal blue that take fall damage at the arena round.
- Removed 1 small ammo pack.
- Added playerclip to stairs.
- More cover added.
- Added more height variation in areas.
- Improved optimization
Have fun and tell me what you think.