This is a Halloween "Themed" 2fort with many frustrating clipping and balance bugs from the original 2fort fixed.
When I had released Lushbowl, someone suggested I make a halloween 2fort with the headless horsemann boss. Since making the boss spawn is not something I can easily do through hammer editor, I instead opted for the roaming ghost from Harvest. There are exploding pumpkins as well.
- Map is now "Halloween themed".
- A ghost now haunts 2fort.
- KNOWN BUG: When a player holding the intelligence is spooked, the briefcase model on their back will disappear. However, the trail effects will remain.
- Water has been raised to allow players to extinguish themselves in the sewer once again.
- Balance has been restored to the spiral ramp doorways of each base; RED's has been lowered, allowing engineers to block their ramp (to the intel) the same way BLU can.
- Clipping issues have been resolved:
- The wheel in RED base no longer hinders players.
- Wooden signs in each base (second floor, "hay room") no longer hinder players' jumps.
- Door frames no longer cause movement problems.
- Several spots along the wall of the battlements have been smoothed.
- Soldiers and Demomen can no longer hover on invisible walls where they shouldn't be able to in front of/above each base.
- Players no longer get snagged along the fence in RED's courtyard.
- There are no longer red textures in BLU's intel room.
- A team-sensitive door has been added to both secondary respawns to prevent spawn camping/griefing by friendly Engineers and enemy Spies.