This is an old version of Achievement_Turbo. Get the newer version with support for Engineer Achievements here:
================================ ONLINE READ ME FOR ACHIEVEMENT_TURBOV12 ================================
Name: ACHIEVEMENT_TURBOV12 Version: V12
1.0 How to install the map To install the map you must extract the maps-folder into the following directory: C:/Programs/Steam/SteamApps/your_accountname/team fortress 2/tf
2.0. Background Informations Fräuleinz & Gentlemen, In the late phase of the war between the Builders Leauge United (BLU) and the Reliable Excavation Demolition (RED) both companies began to send their employees into Achievement Farms for advanced education in the use of new tools of massbuilding and massdemolition. However, several employees which were sent to Achievement Farm #23, also known as the Large Achievement Collider, or sometimes just called the Achievement Turbo Farm have gone missing. There are some rumours about weird experiments driving employees of RED and BLU insane. According to some employees Hans Kent also known as Supermedic has been spotted flying through the achievement farm.
- 1. Find out what happened to the missing employees of RED and BLU.
- 2. Gain all achievements and test the new tools of massbuilding and massdemolition.
- 3. Find Hans Kent
- Unique achievement map which doesn't take itself serious.
- Map especially desigend to prevent trolling.
- Four lockable and private achievement boxes.
- Boards with descriptions for all class related achievements.
- Special control point at BLU's spawn with a long time to capture makes it possible to do achievements with bots and AFK players which require them to capture the control point.
- Offers the possibility to gain all achievements for CP and CTF maps.
- Offers the possibility to spawn Dispensers and Sentry Guns.
- Every team has a small private room.
- The Horror Pyro: A Pyro went crazy after a portal opened in his house and teleported him into the Achievement Turbo Farm. He will try to scare you. So be careful!
- The Scout's Prank Call: The Scout has tried to harrass the Engineer with prank calls. But the Engineer didn't cared. Try to find the Engineer's intercom in order to play the message which the Scout has left on the answerphone system.
- The Mentlegen Man: Rumours say that a Spy was captured by a couple of men dressed in white coats for special experiments. Find him and find out what these men are planning to do.