- Custom reskin for mainmenu and all menu dialogs (backpack, lobby, store...)
- Custom Ingame HUD
Tested in 1024x768 and 1920x1080 resolutions. Tested in Direct X level 8.1 and 9.5.
More information: http://doodlesstuff.com/?stuff=doodlehud
Version 16 Changelog - 14-September-2014
- Improved Item Meters and Added Labels to them: http://i.imgur.com/ZzgyNKf.jpg
- Improved Head/Crit Counts: http://i.imgur.com/HjcCTsA.jpg
- Improved TargetIDs Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/cOr2qh8.jpg
- Improved Spy Disguise Panel (now works with 3d model): http://i.imgur.com/DqQafot.jpg
- Improved Scoreboard Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/a9qpUdx.jpg
- Improved Killstreak Count: http://i.imgur.com/cOr2qh8.jpg
- Fixed Tournament Mode Spectator GUI: http://i.imgur.com/MtNJwfP.jpg
- Fixed placement of "already upgraded class" icon on MvM Class Select
- Fixed HUD Alerts
- Fixed Stopwatch and Map Time Limit
- Improved MvP Win Panel: http://i.imgur.com/wqg47N2.jpg
- Fixed Spy Disguise Menu to work with Simple Disguise mode (tf_simple_disguise_menu 1)
- HUD now supports 5 digit health (for MvM and obscure game modes)
- Added an "overrides" folder, which contains little tweaks you can apply to DoodleHUD. More on that here: http://doodlesstuff.com/?stuff=doodlehud#overrides
- Added 16:9 and 16:10 scoreboards as overrides.
- Added "No Black Boxes" override: http://i.imgur.com/fxcd5yN.jpg
- Added Smaller TargetIDs override: http://i.imgur.com/PbsDe3m.jpg
- Added Fog's Crosshairs: http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-21559/
- 14, Sep 2014: Major Update, fixing bugs and improving things
- 12, Jul 2014: Fixed several bugs
- 24, Jun 2014: Fixed visual bug in crafting panel
- 20, Jun 2014: Added support for Taunt Update
- 7, Apr 2014: Loose Cannon-Shield meter fix
- 8, Feb 2014: Fixed Broken stuff from Update
- 31, Dec 2013: Killstreak Support
- 17, Nov 2013: Long overdue update
- 14, May 2013: Fixed all bugs I knew about
- 22, Dec 2012: Vaccinator support + some bug fixes.
- 9, nov 2012: Small crash fix.
- 5, nov 2012: Two small fix. Thanks to those who reported bugs.